I – HOW TO APPLY?
- Download and accomplish application forms
- Submit application and all necessary documents (refer to Section II below)
- Pay the required fees (see Section III below)
- Visit http://www.caap.gov.ph/ for more information and guidance
- Obtain the permit
II - WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
Height Clearance/Limitation Permit
- Elevation Plan of the Proposed Structure (Note: If in case, the proposed structure is to be installed/constructed atop of an existing structure, include the height of the existing structure.)
Certification of Geodetic Engineer on separate sheet, original copy with dry seal
- Geodetic Coordinates (WGS-84 Datum) and True Ground Elevation in meters above mean sea level / Orthometric Height of the site (point/s of the proposed structure nearest to the runway). If the data is from the GPS, the height will be referred with the application of the EGM2008 geoid model.
- Copy of Reference Elevation – AMSL / Orthometric Height from known control station of Bureau of Coast and Geodetic Survey (BCGS) / National Mapping and Resource Information Authority (NAMRIA).
- Copy of Horizontal Control Reference using WGS-84 Coordinates - Latitude/Longitude from known control station of BCGS/NAMRIA.
- Location Plan with Vicinity Map, indicating the Geodetic Position and Elevation of the proposed site, signed and sealed by a Geodetic Engineer.
- Copy of the original field notes, traverse computations and GPS processing notes including raw data (total station data should be in ASCI format and RINEX format in GPS), signed and sealed by a Geodetic Engineer.
- If the proposed site is within the two (2)-km radius of the nearest runway end, indicate the true ground elevation at the nearest point of the runway and the distances
III – HOW MUCH TO PAY?