I - HOW TO APPLY?
- Submit the necessary documents (refer to Section II below), to the concerned LGU office.
- Pay registration fee at the Treasurer’s office (fees vary per LGU)
- Obtain the Permit
II - WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Accomplished Business Permit Application Form
- SEC registration documents or DTI - Business Name Certificate
- Sketch of the business location
- Tax Identification Number from the BIR
- Barangay Clearance
- Court Clearance from the City or Municipal Trial Court
- Locational Clearance from the Municipal or City Planning Office
- Fire Safety Inspection Clearance from the City or Municipal Bureau of Fire Protection
- Sanitary Permit (from City Health Oﬃcer)
- If leased, Lease Contract and attach Mayor’s Permit registration of the building owner/landlord as Real Estate Lessor
- If owner, attach Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) or Tax Declaration (photocopy)
- Community Tax Certificate
- Land Tax Clearance from the City or Municipal Assessors’ Office
- Police Clearance
III - HOW MUCH TO PAY?
Fees vary per barangay, municipality, or city government.